Monday, June 4, 2012

Week of 6/4

So last weeks menu went okay. We pretty much only ate the taco soup at home though. Wednesday we went out to eat with family. Thursday my husband ended up cooking, so he made this beef noodle thing with steamed asparagus. It was actually really good and my kids asked for more asparagus. Friday we got home late and my girls were already asleep by the time we got to dinner (Yes it was one of those weeks), so Shaun and I threw together stack dinners-an all time fav. Super easy: chips, chili, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, and salsa. I didn't have the discipline to leave off the cheese, but I did exclude the sour cream (baby steps). And Sunday we were invited over last minute to eat lasagna. So here is to a new week:


Monday: Mexican- BBQ with Friends
Tuesday: Crockpot- Chicken Tacos
http://mychocolatetherapy.blogspot.com/2012/01/crockpot-chicken-tacos.html
Wednesday: Italian- Spaghetti, Green Beans, Fruit
Thursday: New Dish- Santa Fe Salad with Chili-Lime Dressing
http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=94061
Friday: Seafood- Fish, Rice, Veggie
Saturday: Out
Sunday: Breakfast-Blueberry Pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment