Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 3: Fruits and Veggies

Day 3: Last Day


Today wasn't a bad start either. I started out with a green smoothie. Ate some fruit through out the day and left over spaghetti squash for lunch, but I had pretty much already decided in my mind that was going to be as far as I was going to go with the diet. I just decided it wasn't for me. I really couldn't go through this whole week feeling lethargic. I feel this may be a better diet for someone that doesn't have kids and can take a whole week to relax and detox. I still think some kind of detox is good, so I will be looking for another one that maybe only lasts a day or two. However, I do feel like I benefited even from the 2 1/2 days I did. 


*I'm eating way more fruits and veggies then I originally was.
*I feel a lot better and even smaller.
*I've learned to control my appetite and eat smaller portions.
*I'm down to 145lbs!


My husband made some pork burritos last night that were delicious and I made sure to still eat a small amount. Then we walked to the park and jogged about a mile back. Then before I went to bed I weighed 145! That right there made it all worth it.


Good Luck to those who decide to try it and can make it all the way through!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have kids and I'm struggling on the diet because I am craving protein. I'm also hungry all the time and not losing any weight. I had planned on hitting the gym while doing this but don't have the energy to do so. Will see how day three goes and might continue.

    ReplyDelete