Monday, June 11, 2012

Week of 6/11

Hmmm....last week seems like it was so far away. I barely remember it. Monday and Tuesday we stayed on track. Wednesday we celebrated my Dad's Birthday and in his memory we went to KFC. Haha...so my Dad. Thursday ended up at my sister's house and she always spoils me and since we stayed so long let us eat with her. (Tacos=Yum) Friday we finally did our fish. And Sunday we ate at my In Laws where I pigged out horribly and now feel fat, but it was soooo good. However, I can not eat like that again for at least another month. Now to a new week.

Monday: Mexican- Tortilla Soup (I'm still at work-it was out of a can)
Tuesday: Crockpot- Crock Pot Chicken a la Criolla
Wednesday: Italian- Spaghetti, Green Beans, Fruit
Thursday: New Dish- Avocado Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Friday: Seafood/Leftovers- Most likely leftovers
Saturday: Out
Sunday: Breakfast-Blueberry Pancakes

*For some reason I've been stuck on Chicken as the meat we eat, not sure why*

No comments:

Post a Comment