Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 2: Veggies

Day 2: Veggies
Today started off good. I didn't wake up starving like I thought I would. We cooked a potato with peppers, onions, and mushrooms. It was so nice to have something substantial and gave us some energy to get through the first part of the day. Towards the afternoon we were really wanting some fruit or pretty much anything besides veggies. We ate some cucumber and olives, but I really felt so weak and couldn't do much. Dinner was great with a spaghetti squash and sauce (tomato, garlic, mushroom, Italian seasoning). However, this lack of energy and constant hunger is killing us. I realize you probably have to keep sticking with it to really get the results, but when I think a head of what is to come I kind of want to cry. I really thought this was doable for us, but it doesn't seem to fit what we'd like to accomplish. I have no energy to work out, which is something I'd like to do before our trip as well. So for now I will take one day at a time, but I don't think I will make it past tomorrow :)

Today's Weight:
Shaun-194
Me-147 

PS: Shaun's out

No comments:

Post a Comment