Monday, June 4, 2012

Fruit Salad

I made this fruit salad for a party on Saturday. I really really liked it. I was looking for something that had like a sauce to it, but without cream cheese or sour cream and I was so happy when I found this one because it was super easy.
I got the recipe from here:




Quick Summer Fruit Salad
1 (5.1 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding
1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits with juice
1 lb. fresh strawberries, quartered
1 cup fresh blueberries (optional, I think marshmallows would be a yummy substitution)
3 bananas, sliced

1. In a bowl combine the pudding mix and canned pineapple with the juice.  Stir until well blended and all the pudding mixture has dissolved.
2. Fold in the strawberries and blueberries if desired.  Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Just before serving, fold in the sliced bananas.

Adapted from Meals 4 Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment