Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 1: Fruit

Day 1: Fruit:



Today started off rather well. I had a bowl of strawberries and blueberries that tasted so good. Of course as time went on I was really really wishing I could eat something with more substance. (Didn't help that my husband was complaining about this "stupid" diet all day and trying to get out of it!) But we stuck with it and ate watermelon, peaches, nectarines, kiwis, cantaloupe, plums, cherries, oranges, strawberries, blueberries, and apples. My all time favorite was that last night we froze some of the blueberries, so I would let them thaw a lil and then snack on them throughout the day. And then as it got really hard this evening I boiled an apple and put cinnamon on it. It was so nice to have something warm with a lil spice. I am very proud of us making it this far especially when we were at a birthday party this evening and turned down all the pizza, cake, and ice cream no matter how good it looked! I'm actually looking forward to Veggies :)

Start off Weight:                                    End of Today Weight:
Shaun-197lbs                                               Shaun-193lbs
Me-149lbs                                                      Me-147lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment