Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Week of May 21st

So far so good on our meals this week. We sat down Sunday night to plan them out and it only took 5-10 min. Record breaking time for us. 


Monday: Bean & Cheese Burritos w/ Mexican soup
Tuesday: Spare Ribs in the Crock Pot w/Baked Potatoes, Broccoli, and Applesauce
Wednesday: Creamy Avocado Pasta, Salad, and Bread http://ohsheglows.com/2011/01/31/15-minute-creamy-avocado-pasta/
Thursday: Veggie Wrap
http://pinterest.com/pin/254734922642791016/
Friday: Fish, Rice, and Veggie
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Chorizo y Huevos


Both Monday and Tuesday were good. I'm looking forward to tonight, since we've never tried the Avocado Pasta before. I was also pretty proud of our lunch yesterday. I went to the grocery store yesterday morning (I haven't been grocery shopping in at least 4 months-my husband has been doing an awesome job of going) and I really tried to get healthy things to eat. Our biggest down fall is the snacking, so I tried to pick up some "lite" snack things. I felt accomplished.
Lunch-Organic peanut butter and honey on whole wheat, carrots, apple straws, and grapes. My girls devoured it.

No comments:

Post a Comment