Friday, May 25, 2012

Best Crepes Ever

We had a menu change last night. We were going to do the Black Bean Wrap thing, but my husband ended up not being home, so we changed it to crepes. My all time fav! And these ones were the best I have ever made. On the inside I put one with organic coconut butter and strawberries and then the other I put nutella and bananas. I recommend everybody makes these at least once, but really you'll make them all the time. My girls absolutely LOVED them. The recipe makes about 8 small crepes, so of course we all wanted more. I recommend doubling it, so you don't have to make more in the middle of dinner like we did.




Recipe for Crepes: 
2/3 Cup Wheat Flour
2/3 Cup of Milk (I added a bit more)
1 Egg
1/2 Tbs of melted butter
Dash of Salt (Optional)

Spray skillet with cooking spray, pour in some batter and tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly. Heat about a minute on each side and serve. I just spread the coconut butter or nutella then add the fruit and fold then top with powdered sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment