Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Meal Planning

So I have the hardest time eating healthy because we rarely have meals planned. AND I have the hardest time planning meals. I've been feeling so lost. I came across this blog today and felt inspired. http://www.simpleorganizedliving.com/2011/09/06/my-new-meal-planning-method/

Basically, instead of planning a specific meal for each night of the week she created "themes" for each weeknight. I absolutely LOVE it and can't believe I never thought of this before. How Simple. Since we are mid-week already and I've got a crazy weekend I will begin this starting Monday.


Monday: Mexican Food
Tuesday: Crock Pot (whatever we can make in a crock pot)
Wednesday: Italian Food
Thursday: "A First" (a night for a new meal I've never made)
Friday: Seafood or Eat Out
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Breakfast


I think this may help with my meal planning blues

No comments:

Post a Comment